Monday, August 11, 2014

Super Moon from Coronado Island - August 11, 2014

I have a friend named Jamie. She is from my home state, has a husband in the navy and is stationed in San Diego. In fact, she lives just up the street from me. She's also passionate about photography. So Jamie and I decided that every week we will head out just the two of us to explore a different part of San Diego and photograph as we go. For our first adventure we decided to head to Centennial Park on Coronado Island. We were hoping to catch a good view of the super moon, and figured if we didn't we'd at least get some great night shots of the San Diego skyline. Lucky for us, we got both! Here are a few of my favorite shots.





1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!!! This is literally jaw dropping... I AM COMPLETELY AMAZED!!!

    ReplyDelete