Sunday, August 3, 2014

A lovely wedding in the mountains. Part two: Getting ready for the big day. {Miller Family}

I was trying to decide the best way to share previews from the Miller wedding. I spent 12+ hours shooting on their wedding day and took more than 2,000 photos. I have obviously thinned them out but I still have way more to share than what will fit in a single blog. So, I've decided to share them with you in parts. So, here is part two. Getting ready for the big day. We woke up in Hartsel, Colorado on the morning of July 19th to a perfect day. Sun shining, blue skies and even hot air balloons! I loved running around between the bride and groom snapping photos of them getting ready, grabbing a few detail shots in between and trying to capture all of the people that so lovingly helped this couple to create the wedding of their dreams. 
     

Coming up next in part three - the ceremony!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment