Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A lovely wedding in the mountains. Part seven - Details, details, details. {Miller Family}

Here it is. The very last preview. I can't believe all of the pictures are edited; the final count is 519 photos. Whew. This was by far the most photos that I have ever had to sort through and edit from a single event. I loved reliving the day as I worked through these photos but I will admit that when I reached the final photograph a feeling of complete relief came over me. :-) I'm anxious to pass these on to the family and I hope that they will provide them with wonderful memories of this beautiful day for years to come.
To Justin and Melanie, I love you both and wish you all the best!

If you have missed any of the previous posts you can find them here:


No comments:

Post a Comment