Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A lovely wedding in the mountains. Part six - The Reception. {Miller Family}

After the ceremony and photos were taken up in the mountains we all headed back down to Colorado Springs for the reception. During the drive Melanie and Justin shared with me the story of how they met and fell in love and I'll be honest, it was my favorite part of the whole day. 
This couple is so obviously in love and I love that they shared their story with me. 
The reception took place at the brides parents house. It was a true country reception that included the roasting of an entire pig! So fun. 
Keep an eye out for Michael Jackson, he put on a special show for the bride and groom. 



Our very last preview is up next... all of the photos that just didn't fit in anywhere else. 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment