Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mr. and Mrs. Beach - Part One: Getting Ready and Details, details, details!

Last summer I was asked to photograph the wedding of my friends Jacqui and Andre. I immediately agreed not knowing that by the time their wedding came around I would have a 6 week old baby. Luckily, everyone was ready to travel when the time came and so my husband and I packed up our 7 year old, 2 year old, 5 week old newborn and golden retriever and made the drive from San Diego to Colorado Springs for Jacqui and Andre's wedding.
The wedding was wonderful thanks to the couple's loving families, a laid back bride and groom and so many thoughtful details. Add a killer location and you have pretty much the perfect day. 
Alright, now on to the photos. This first set of pictures includes a small preview of everything leading up to the ceremony.

The morning of.

Getting ready. 

Arriving at the Fine Art Center.

Details, details, details.
Every couple puts so much thought into the details of their day. I thought Jacqui's and Andre's details were exceptionally lovely. I absolutely loved their chosen color scheme. Rich, vibrant and so elegant.

Finishing touches.

Heading to the aisle.

To be continued...


1 comment: