Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting for little sister... {The Wainscott Family}

My husband gave me the best gift ever. A weekend away to rest and relax. My first weekend on my own since I became a Mom. This was a long awaited and much needed trip. When it came time to decide where to go there was no decision at all. I knew that I wanted to go back to Washington to see the friends that we left over a year ago. I was anxious to reconnect with my friends and see the beautiful state that I love and miss so much. While I was there I was able to squeeze in a couple photo shoots. The first was for my good friends Jeanine and Dave. Jeanine and Dave have had a difficult time conceiving which makes this precious baby that much more special to them. Before we moved I told Jeanine that I was positive that she would have a baby girl. I told her I would be praying for her and was so sure that it would happen that I gave her a pair of baby pajamas that said  "little sister." How wonderful that they are now just weeks away from meeting their precious daughter!! 
Congratulations again to Mom, Dad and big brother Mason! I love you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment