Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pajama Sessions!

Pajama sessions are coming!! 
Imagine relaxing in your home with your family, in your comfy clothes maybe even in your favorite pajamas; imagine doing what your family loves to do together... cooking a meal, playing a board game, building a lego house. Picture all of the laughs, hugs, kisses and cuddles that take place on any given day in your home. 
How wonderful would it be to have those moments captured and perfectly preserved?  
That's what pajama sessions are for! There is no pressure to have everyone wear the right clothes, no posing for a photo, no forced smiles, no stress. This is the perfect photo shoot for families with young children or anyone that prefers candid shots. Below I have added photos from such a session.

This shoot was done a while back but to this day it is one of my favorite shoots I've ever done. Let me introduce you to Melissa and her sweet kiddos Michael and Marley. Earlier this year after a big scare Marley was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. In honor of beautiful Marley I will be making a donation to the Children's Diabetes Foundation with every pajama session booked. This photo shoot was so full of laughter and fun that I went home with my face hurting from smiling so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment