Monday, February 9, 2015

The Safari Park - San Diego.

Back in November the Naval Hospital here in San Diego put together an amazing event for the ill, injured and wounded warriors along with their families. I was in the thick of terrible morning sickness but knew that this was not something I wanted to miss. So, we packed up our kiddos and headed to the Safari Park for an incredible day. Sadly, the photos I took that day stayed hidden away on my memory card for many months afterwards since looking at a computer screen only made my morning sickness worse. I am finally getting around to sharing them with you. Please pay close attention to the lion about halfway through the post. I was mesmerized by this guy while we were at the park and while I was editing. He's just magnificent.
I must say, as someone that usually finds zoos pretty sad I absolutely LOVED the Safari Park. I couldn't believe the space that the animals had and the treatment they received. Simply wonderful. Enjoy!




 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment