Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Family of four. {Mini session in San Diego}

I have had the honor of capturing the lives of these two sweet little girls that just happen to be my nieces. This is especially wonderful since we currently live over 1,000 miles away from them. Last year I was able to squeeze in a maternity shoot while I was visiting Colorado in July. You can see those photos here. Then, after the girls were born my family and I made the trip from California to Colorado once again and I was able to kiss, squeeze, love on and photograph them at less than two months old. Those photos can be viewed here. 
We have not seen this sweet family in many months now and we were thrilled that they were able to come visit us this past week. What a joy to get to know these little ladies that are now almost 6 months old. We squeezed in three different photo shoots while they were in town, including a Valentines day shoot...

and a beach session...


 but my very favorite was the last minute photo shoot we had just an hour before they left to make their flight. 

Already counting down the weeks till we get to see them again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment