Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Kelsie is ONE!

My family spent the months leading up to my littlest loves birthday travelling around the country. As we were planning our 38 state, 2 month long excursion I started to envision a birthday shoot in New York City. But somehow along the way my plans got bigger and more extensive. And I realized that with a little flexibility on behalf of my family and some patience from my daughter to have wardrobe changes at a moments notice that I could take her first birthday photos all over the country! So that's what we did.  From a plantation in Louisiana to Central Park in New York City and many places in between. I hope you enjoy this peak into our once in a lifetime birthday shoot for my precious girl.

Oak Alley Plantation, Vacherie, Louisiana


Fort Walton Beach, Florida


Jekyll Island, Georgia


Tabby Ruins, Saint Marys, Georgia


Washington D.C.


Central Park, New York City, New York


Eagle Lake, Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment