Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy Birthday, Kaia Rae {Coronado Island, CA}

Dear Kaia, 
From the very beginning everything has been in your own timing. You waited almost 42 weeks to begin your trek into the world. And even then you took your sweet time - 35 hours - to finally arrive. You were and are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. 
You are sassy, opinionated and stubborn. It is this part of your personality that drives me the most crazy.
It is this part of your personality that is the single thing I love most about you.
You have the most infectious laugh I have ever heard and the most heart-stoppingly beautiful smile. 
You are affectionate, loving and brave. Intelligent, observant and imaginative.
Happy 3rd Birthday my precious girl. You have added immeasurable joy to my life and it is my great honor to be your Mommy. I love you.
Love, Mom








No comments:

Post a Comment