Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Flower Fields {Carlsbad, CA}

My friend Ashley and I took our kids to visit the Flower Fields in Carlsbad. Overall, we had a wonderful day together and from a photo shoot stand point the day was a complete success. I won't go into a full review but I will give you a few pros and cons in case you are considering a visit.
Pros: Beautiful flowers.
Cons: Overpriced, not much to do without paying extra, no walking trails through the fields, very few areas where photography is allowed in the flowers, crowded - even on weekdays.
I am glad that we visited, but I don't think I would go back. We may have broken the rules a bit to get the photos we really wanted of the kids in the fields but made sure they were careful to stay between the rows of flowers and not pick a single one. At the very end of the blog you'll see quite a rare photograph indeed. One of me with the kids! I prefer to stay behind the camera but am glad I have a photo of me with my THREE babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment