Monday, January 11, 2016

Valentines Day Mini Sessions {Villa Norte Park, San Diego}

I often get asked what a mini session looks like and how it's different from a full session. 
A mini session moves fast - typically 20 minutes verses a full session that lasts an hour. Mini session images are almost exclusively made up of posed shots where as a full session includes many candid images and more variety. In every photo session I try to get photos of the whole group (family, siblings, etc.) as well as individual photos. Mini sessions go quickly which is often a good thing when you have young children with short attention spans. Are you worried about getting good photos of your children? Don't be, even in a short session you can definitely capture some beautiful images.

This is a mini session I captured of my own kiddos with my Valentines Day set up - I hope it helps to give you an idea of what to expect from your own mini session! 
To see what a full session looks like go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment