Saturday, March 14, 2015

A day in this life - March 13, 2015

So many times I feel like I get stuck in the idea of only photographing the "important" things. Birthdays, holidays, vacations, etc. But in reality those special occasions are such a small part of our lives. So, I decided that I wanted to spend one entire day doing my very best to document all of the little things that make up a typical day in our house. I wanted to capture and remember it all, the good, the bad and the ugly. This past Friday, March 13th, I made sure to have an empty memory card and a fully charged battery and I wore my camera the entire day. I also told my hubby to feel free to take over if he saw something going on that I was missing. When all was said I done I captured it all. Our messy house and chores being done, play time and laughter and fights between my kids. School work, exploring and nap time. Making dinner and eating messy desserts. What I ended up with is such an accurate portrayal of a typical Friday in our home that I know I will cherish these photos forever. 




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment