Friday, October 31, 2014

My sweet little Snow White - Halloween shoot at Presidio Park.

I really enjoyed being able to take special Halloween photos of my kiddos in their costumes. If you haven't seen my son's shoot you can find it here. My almost two year old daughter picked out her own costume this year and after much deliberation (seriously) she finally selected Snow White. And what  a lovely little snow white she is! We decided to take these photos at Presidio Park in San Diego. We drove around the park a bit trying to pick the most woodsy feeling parts to shoot in. I am thrilled with the result. I think the best part is that since I was able to thoroughly capture my kiddos in their costumes I now get to enjoy Halloween camera free! 




 

 
 






 









No comments:

Post a Comment